For those who demand sound quality and clarity - The Smart One-Touch Digital Mixer. Once again, TOA creates new value. With just the touch of a button, the M-633D automatically eliminates unpleasant reverberation and feedback to deliver clear, highly articulate sound. This new-concept digital stereo mixer is next-generation unique.
Provides automatic audio adjustment with push-button ease. You donít have to be a sound technician to operate the M-633D, and thereís no need for complex PC settings. Features an Automatic Resonance Control function, a Feedback Suppression function, and an Automatic Clipguard function for enhanced sound intelligibility. Packs all the necessary functions in a compact 1U size.
The M-633D is a stereo mixer equipped with 12 input channels (6 monaural inputs and 3 stereo inputs) and 6 output channels (2 monaural outputs, 1 stereo output, and 1 stereo recording output). It has 2 monaural channel and 1 stereo channel bus lines, allowing each input signal to be assigned to each bus line individually. It features digital signal processing functions such as Automatic Resonance Control function (ARC), Feedback Suppressor function (FBS), Automatic Clipguard function (ACG), and Automatic Mute function (AUTO MUTE). It performs advanced acoustic compensation by means of automatic processing without the use of an acoustic measuring instrument. It can be mounted in an EIA component rack (1U size).
- Automatic Resonance Control (ARC): An advanced measurement and processing algorithm improves speech intelligibility and sound quality in facilities with acoustically challenging environments. This function also automatically identifies room mode frequencies and applies an inverse response curve to compensate for the measured room response.
- Feedback Suppressor (FBS): The M-633D automatically suppresses sudden feedback that can occur when the person holding the microphone moves around.
- Automatic Clipguard (ACG): When the input sensitivity is set to either the MIC or PHANTOM position,the sensitivity is automatically switched to the line level in the presence of excessive input levels, thus preventing sound distortion.
- Power Source: 120 V AC, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 13 W
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
- Dynamic Range: 90 dB or more (IHF-A weighted)
- Distortion: 0.03 % or less, 1 kHz, -10 dB input, 0 dB output (20 Hz - 20 kHz BPF)
- Input: 6 monaural input channels (MONO IN 1 - 6), selectable independently from 3 types of inputs below for each channel; LINE: -10 dB, 2.4 KΩ; MIC: -46 dB, 2.4 KΩ; PHANTOM: -46 dB, 2.4 KΩ
supplies phantom power of +24 V DC, 10 mA electronically balanced, Removable terminal block (3 pins), phone jack; 3 stereo inputs (L, R) (STEREO IN 1 - 3) -10 dB/ 10 kΩ, RCA jack (STEREO IN 1 - 3), Stereo mini jack (ST IN 1).
- Output: 2 monaural output channels (MONO OUT 1, 2), 0 dB (applicable load: 1 kΩ or more), electronically balanced, removable terminal block (3 pins); 1 stereo output (L, R) channel (ST OUT L, R), 0 dB (applicable load: 1 kΩ or more), electronically balanced, removable terminal block (3 pins); 1 stereo recording output (L, R) channel (REC OUT L, R), -10 dB (applicable load: 1 kΩ or more), RCA jack.
- Bus Line: Monaural channel ◊ 2, Stereo channel ◊ 1
- AD Converter: 24 bits
- DA Converter: 24 bits
- Signal Processing:
- Automatic Resonance Control Function: 3 output channels (each monaural output channel, stereo output L, R), independent settings for each channel, automatic creation of EQ curves (for sound field compensation), ARC measurement start switch ◊ 1, Function ON/OFF check indicator ◊ 1
- Feedback Suppression Function: 6 channels (each monaural input channel), independent settings for each channel, Function ON/OFF switch ◊ 6, Function ON/OFF check indicator ◊ 6
- Automatic Clipguard Function: 6 channels (each monaural input channel), independent settings for each channel
- Automatic Mute Function: Function ON/OFF switch ◊ 1
- Input Level Indicator: 2-colour LED indicator: Green (for appropriate level)/red (for peak level)
- Output Level Indicator: 2-colour LED indicator: Green (for appropriate level)/red (for peak level)
- Finish: Panel: Aluminum, black, hairline; Case: Precoated steel sheet, black, 30 % gloss
- Dimensions: 420 (W) ◊ 44 (H) ◊ 341.3 (D) mm (16.54" ◊ 1.73" ◊ 13.44")
- Weight: 4 kg (8.82 lb)
- Included Accessories: Power cord (2 m (6.56 ft)), Removable terminal plugs (3 pins), Rubber feet, Rack mounting brackets, Machine screws (M3 ◊ 8)