The TOA 900 Series are widely recognized as the industry standard in installed sound system amplification. When reliability and performance are critical – such as in paging and music distribution for airport, hospital, and industrial sound systems – you can count on the TOA 900 Series to perform consistently, day-in and day-out.
The M-900MK2 Mixer/Pre-amplifier is engineered for high performance with wide frequency response, very low noise and distortion, and excellent output regulation. Eight module slots allows you to easily conﬁgure custom conﬁgurations using TOA plug-in modules with an extensive array of features and connector types. With the rear-panel Bridge In/Out jack, you can increase the input capacity by connecting a second mixer or mixer/amplifier. Outputs include a balanced, transformer-isolated, line-level output for connection to an external amplifier and an unbalanced auxiliary output.
Multiple paging priorities are easily conﬁgured using optional mute-type modules activated by external switch-closure or mute-send modules. Other features include bass/treble controls and remote master volume terminals.
The M-900MK2 is UL and cUL Listed and carries a ﬁve year manufacturers warranty.
- Modular Eight Channel Mixer/Pre-amplifier for paging, background/foreground music distribution and
- Proven TOA Quality and Reliability.
- Engineered for High Performance with wide frequency response, very low noise and distortion, and excellent output regulation.
- Eight Module Slots accept any combination of TOA plug-in modules for custom system conﬁgurations.
- Balanced, Transformer-Isolated Output with selectable impedance, screw terminal connector and protective cover plate
- Dual Mute Bus permits multiple levels of paging priority using optional mute-type modules.
- External Mute Terminals for activating mute function with external switch-closure.
- Remote Master Volume Terminals for control with an external 10k ohm linear-taper potentiometer.
- Individual Channel and Master Volume Controls.
- Bass/Treble Tone Controls with tone defeat switch.
- Auxiliary Output for connecting an external mixer or recording device.
- Bridging Input/Output for input expansion or recording device.
- Normal, Clip, Power, Protect, and Signal Indicators provide unit status.
- Rear Panel AC Convenience Outlet for powering external equipment.
- Turn-On Delay disconnects output during power-up.
- Over-current and Thermal Protection Circuitry prevents potential damage from overload, short-circuit or over-heating.
- Volume Control Security Knobs Included (4)
- Optional Accessories: 900 series Plug-in Modules (see individual module speciﬁcations), MB-25B Rack-mount Kit (2 RU), PF-511 Perforated Rack Panel (2 RU), YA-920 Volume Control Security Knob (4 included)
- UL / cUL Listed
- Five Year manufacturer Warranty