The new streamlined NX-100S includes all of the same features as the NX-100 minus the RS-232 transport and external 24 VDC capability. Enhancements include front panel signal and peak LED's plus phantom power for condenser microphones.
TOA NX-100S Network Audio Interface is a reliable and easy to use solution for transporting mic or line-level audio signals over IP-based local and wide area networks (LAN/WAN), as well as the Internet. Applications include wide area paging, background music or messaging audio distribution for airports, convention centers, railway stations and transit systems.
The NX-100S transports variable bandwidth, bi-directional audio, up to 14 kHz, as well as contact closure data. Each half-rack sized unit includes a balanced mic/line input and output and a 10/100BaseT Ethernet jack for connection to standard network hardware. The rear panel includes eight programmable trigger inputs to initiate and terminate audio transmissions, and eight programmable open collector control outputs.
The NX-100S also has a built-in web server to support browser-based programming, control and monitoring from any network-connected PC. Other features include multiple error correction modes, and Flash-upgradeable firmware.
- IP-addressable Audio Codec converts analog audio (mic or line) to standard IP-based format for transmission over existing local or wide area networks (LAN/WAN) including the Internet
- Bi-directional audio transport
- Contact closure transport
- Reduces installation and operational costs when distributing audio signals to remote locations
- Balanced mic/line input with adjustable volume control
- Phantom power
- Balanced line output
- Built-in Ethernet port (10/100BaseT)
- Point-to-point transmission (Unicast) of audio signals to up to four locations
- Simultaneous transmission (Multicast) of audio signals to up to 64 locations
- Control inputs can initiate and terminate audio transmissions without the need for dedicated PC-based or other control equipment
- Eight control inputs with adjustable contact off delay time
- Eight control outputs: open collector output
- Adjustable sample rate and audio bandwidth allows efficient use of network resources
- Minimum delay: 20 ms
- Multiple error correction modes
- Intuitive Configuration, Operating and Management software
- Browser-based software allows control and monitoring from any network-based PC
- Convenient End User features including customizable Operation software, Operation logs and password protection
- Front panel indication: Link/Active, Full-Duplex/Collision, Status, Error, Run
- Signal and Peak Indication
- Front panel Reset button
- Easy to upgrade Flash Memory firmware
- Compact, half-rack size unit (1 RU)
- Optional Rack Mount Brackets: MB-15B-BK for one unit, MB-15B-J for two (or one NX-100 and one NX-100S
- 24VDC required, TOA model AD-246 or equivalent
- Five year manufacturers warranty
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.