TOA’s PM-660U is an elegantly styled, compact desk microphone for use in public address, paging and radio communication systems. Ideal applications include restaurants, offices, warehouses, transportation terminals, dispatch centers and entertainment facilities.
Its smooth, natural response provides high quality voice reproduction and excellent articulation to enhance the overall performance of your system. Compact and lightweight, the PM-660U requires a minimum of desk or counter space and is easy to handle.
- Standard TOA PM-660U Microphone with a 3 Pin XLR Connector. Standard Mic does not come with connector.
- Desk-top type dynamic microphone with cardioid polar pattern.
- Short-off press-to-talk switch with open OFF type extra switch contact.
- Low handling noise.
- 600 ohms balanced output impedance.
- 2.5m 4-conductor (included twin-core shielded) cable with 3 Pin XLR plug.
- Can be remotely operated with additional components such as priority and transmitting/ receiving relays.