TOA’s new Headworn Microphone is a high quality headband microphone, which not only claims to be one of the smallest but also one of the lightest headband microphones on the planet, has been designed to be worn around the head and to be hidden discreetly under the hair.
The headband is engineered from a hard wearing nylon composite, which has been specially selected to withstand the most robust use and yet can be adjustable to fit any user’s head and ear shape.
The high quality microphone optimized for speech and vocals, is mounted on a boom that can be bent into shape to allow for optimum sound quality.
A small membrane is inserted into the capsule housing which protects the capsule form moisture, make-up and any other dirt and can be effectively replaced to allow the microphone to perform consistently at its best.
Compatible with TOA’s 5000 Series UHF Microphone System. This fitted headworn microphone is available in beige and features a 3.5mm jack plug
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Transducer Type: Electret condenser
- Nominal Impedance: 4,400ohms
- Max. SPL: >120 dB
- Operating Voltage: 2-10 volts min/max
- Current Consumption: 14-25uA min/max
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 18 kHz, ±3dB
- Cable Length: 200mm
- Colour: Beige
- Connector: 3,5mm Connector
- Compatible with TOA's 5000 Series UHF Wireless Microphone System