Q-SS9012 is a speaker selector used in conjunction with 9000M2 Series mixer amplifiers or other paging equipment. It selectively distributes each of 2 amplified inputs of the same 12 output zones by the status of corresponding contact closure input. It requires DC 24V power supply (included).
12 contact inputs and 12 speaker outputs. Power amp input is split into 12 zones with activation via contact closure. Possible to expand number of 9000M2 paging zones along with conventional output zones (T-001T) for up to 19 zones.
Can facilitate paging over BGM by switching between BGM output (amp input 2) and Page output (amp input 1).
May work with internal or external amplifier.
19" rack-mountable (using optional MB-15B).
- Power Source: 24 V DC from AC adaptor AD-246 or equivalent
- Power Consumption: 400mA or less
- Power Handling: 250W or less (70V/100V line per channel (IN1, IN2)
- Control Input: 12 channels, dry (no voltage) contact closures, open voltage: 3.3V DC, short-circuit current: under 1 mA, removable terminal block (24 pins)
- Speaker Terminal: Removable terminal block (2 pins, IN1, IN2, Zone 1-12)
- Control Terminal: Removable terminal block (24 pins)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +40°C (14°F to 104°F)
- Finish: Case: Surface-treated steel plate, black
- Dimensions: 420 (W) x 44 (H) x 123 (D) mm (16.54" x 1.73" x 4.84")
- Weight: 1.6kg (3.52 lbs)
- Included Accessories: Removable terminal plugs
- Optional Accessories: Rack mount bracket: MB-15B