TOA SC Series Paging Horn Speakers provide intelligible voice paging and tone signalling for indoor and outdoor sound system applications. Fully weather-resistant for reliable operation in demanding environmental conditions, the SC-615 has a power rating of 15 Watts, with 8 ohm impedance. The SC Series are easy to install in wall, pole or ceiling-mount applications and include corrosion-resistant stainless-steel mounting hardware. The SC Series models are also designed for intercom talk-back applications requiring dual operation as both a microphone and speaker.
Each model is a double re-entrant horn with compression driver for high sensitivity and a lightweight aluminum enclosure. The loud-speaker diaphragm is heat and moisture-resistant to prevent deformation and extend operation. The SC Series are also IP-65 standards compliant for dust and moisture-resistance with a wide operating temperature range from -4° F to 130° F. The SC Series Paging Horn Speakers are backed with a five-year warranty.
- Paging Horn Speakers for voice paging and tone signaling distribution.
- Weather-Resistant to withstand demanding environmental conditions.
- Double Re-Entrant Horn with Compression Driver
- Controlled Dispersion
- High Sensitivity: up to 113 dB (1 W/1 m).
- Usable as a Microphone for intercom talk-back applications.
- Lightweight, Sealed, Aluminum Enclosure prevents moisture damage.
- Cable Strain-Relief
- IEC IP-65 Standards Compliant for dust and moisture-resistance.
- Wide Temperature Range: -4°F to 131°F
- Phenolic Loudspeaker Diaphragm prevents deformation from heat and moisture.
- Includes Stainless-Steel Mounting Bracket for easy installation and aiming in wall, pole or ceiling-mount applications.
- Optional Mounting Bracket: YS-151S Swivel Bracket (can be used instead of the supplied bracket)
- Five Year Manufacturer Warranty