TOA's SC-651 Paging Horn Speaker, rated at 50W, is designed especially for outdoor applications. The SC-651 speaker features newly developed diaphragms employing special heat-resistant polyimide film to prevent the diaphragm from absorbing moisture and changing shape, as well as to improve the low frequency characteristics. High speaker efficiency has also been realized by minimizing the gap produced when the diaphragm bobbin is installed in the magnetic circuitry slit.
The SC-651 features TOA's unique oval shape, which enhances excellent speech clarity.
The mounting bracket, bracket holder and the horn flare are treated with 50-micron thick powder paint coating, Which is about three times thicker than that of the conventional horns and external hardware (screws, bolts, nuts) are made of stainless steel. All of these factors combine to ensure the speaker's excellent weatherproofing and corrosion resistance. In addition, the external horn flare is made of aluminum which is more shock-resistant than resin.
- Newly developed polyimide diaphragm ensures durability during 50W output. Its rated impedance is 16 ohms.
- Paging horn speaker for voice paging and tone signalling distribution
- Weather-Resistant to withstand demanding environmental conditions
- Shock-resistant aluminum oval horn
- IP65 standards compliant for dust and water-resistance
- Wide temperature range: -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
- Steel mounting brackets for easy installation and aiming in wall, pole or ceiling-mount applications