Designed by the engineering team responsible for TOA’s highly acclaimed "Z-Drive" processed speaker systems, the SR-A Series Mid-Size Line Arrays feature TOA’s proprietary "Sync-Drive" horn technology (pat. pending) to provide a uniform, high frequency sound field offering excellent sound clarity and minimal interference. The mid-high SR-A12S (short-throw) includes dual compression drivers and 12" low frequency driver. Multiple mounting hardware options available, and the SR-A Series Line Arrays are backed with a five year manufacturers product warranty.
- Designed for wide bandwidth response - These compact and powerful 2-way modular speaker units can be used in multiple configurations as required to deliver greater output power with a more extended frequency response.
- High-performance driver units - Each Type A Series speaker module contains a 30cm (12") low frequency unit and a high-frequency horn attached to two compression drivers for greater output.
- Wavefront control - The horn incorporates a proprietary phase wavefront control throat that functions to obtain the best possible performance from the high frequency drivers.
- Adjustable sound coverage - Type A Series provides two speaker configurations designed for specific coverage characteristics, each having a different taper. The SR-A12S has a 15-degree taper is optimized for excellent short range coverage.
- Simple maintenance - Maintenance and servicing are made easier on the Type A Series to suit it for permanent installations. All driver replacement is possible from the speaker's rear, a simple and speedy procedure.
- SR-A12S Short-throw enclosure (15°V x 90°H)
- Components: Dual compression drivers & 12" low frequency driver
- Power handling: 450 W (LF), 180 W (HF)
- Five year manufacturers warranty