TOA Type C speakers are module-type 2-way line array speaker systems featuring a 20-cm low-frequency Neodymium woofer and two 2.5 cm Neodymium drivers. They are designed to take advantage of original TOA phase wave front control technology, enabling creation of a sound field combining clear audio reproduction and uniform sound dispersion. Type C speakers consist of six models: one with a 15° vertical sound dispersion angle, making it ideal for shorter distance applications, another with a 5° vertical dispersion angle, intended for longer-range sound dispersion applications, and a 38-cm (15") subwoofer model. Each of these three models is also available in a splash-proof (IPX4) variation. Combining different types of speakers enables creation of an optimal sound delivery system to specified areas. Type C speakers are designed to provide superior audio even in such often inhospitable applications as stadiums, arenas, theaters and airports.
The SR-C15B Sub-woofer system is designed to be used in conjunction with the SR-C8L or SR-C8S Line Array Speaker. Recommended digital processor is the DP-0206 (optional).
- “Sync-Drive” - Type C speakers feature TOA proprietary “Sync-Drive” wave guide technology, to provide a uniform, high frequency sound field offering excellent sound clarity and minimal interference.
- High-fidelity sound - Thanks to the well thought-out design of the speaker's phase wave-front control technology, high-fidelity sound is produced without causing attenuation of high-frequency sound.
- Focus on the targeted listening area - Maximally precise sound directivity is designed into the speakers, particularly for vertical dispersion, thereby focusing the audio on the intended reception area more accurately
- Adjustable sound coverage - With Type C speaker systems, most operating applications can be covered so as to best meet user needs by connecting a number of speakers, and by combining speakers with different dispersion angle
- Clear sound - Type C speakers are resistant to feedback and enjoy reflection-free operation.
- Single or bi-amp mode - by changing the position of an internal connector, Type C series speakers can be used in single or bi-amp mode.
- Splash-proof speaker models - SR-C8LWP/SR-C8SWP/SR-C15BWP are available to widen the range of potential applications.
- Optional brackets - More flexible installation options are made possible thanks to a selection of available mounting brackets.
- Both the low frequency driver and the high frequency driver can be quickly replaced from the rear of the speaker enclosure for ease of service and maintenance.
- Enclosure: Bass-reflex type
- Power Handling Capacity: Continuous program: 450 W
- Rated Impedance: 8 Ω
- Sensitivity: 93 dB (1 W, 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 40 - 400 Hz (when driven with the optional DP-0206's recommended parameters)
- Crossover Frequency: 125 Hz (when driven with the optional DP-0206's recommended parameters)
- Speaker Component: 38 cm (15") cone-type
- Input Connector: M5 screw terminal, distance between barriers: 12.2 mm (0.48") and Neutrik NL4MP × 2
- Finish: Enclosure: Plywood, black, urethane paint; Front grille: Punched steel plate, black, paint
- Dimensions: 526.6 (W) × 594.8 (H) × 550 (D) mm (20.73" × 23.42" × 21.65")
- Weight: 41 kg (90.39 lb)
- Accessory: M8 connection bolt x 4
- Options: Rigging frame: SR-RF8; Digital processor: DP-0206