The SR-H2L Line Array Speaker forms a linear sound source by the internal speaker units arrayed vertically in close proximity. It can be used for high-impedance applications with the installation of the optional MT-S0301 Matching Transformer.
TOA Type H Line Array Speakers come with such sound-enhancing benefits as clear sound, excellent directionality of focus on the listening area, and transmission of clear, even sound over a distance, thanks to a low degree of sound attenuation.
These speakers are well-suited for medium-sized mainly speech applications where clear, uniformly dispersed sound that is audible at a distance is essential, such as conference centers, houses of worship and railway stations, or venues with highly reflective interior surfaces. The Type H consists of four models, in short or long lengths and straight or curved variations. The short models contain 9 vertically connected 7-cm (2.8") full-range speaker units, while the taller long models come with 16 speaker units. Both lengths work to provide high-quality sound even when an equalizer is not used. The speaker units come in a slim, energy-efficient and cost-effective design, with a body that is narrower than earlier versions, so they are well-suited to a wide range of venue interiors.
- Sync-Drive (Synchronous Nexus Control) technology keeps the audio in phase with its sources at the speakers to create an ideal linear sound source
- Line array configuration of speakers works to produce clear sound with reduced attenuation over distance.
- Speakers are reflection-free and feedback resistant.
- A unique aperture front grille structure enhances the horizontal frequency vs. beam width response for more focused horizontal dispersion.
- Speakers are designed for optimally precise directivity of sound, especially vertical directivity, so the audio dispersion can be more accurately focused at the targeted area.
- Curved speaker models rely on a hyper-clothoid concept curved array that ensures improved vertical dispersion.
- Selection among four models is possible, enabling more extensive customization of the listening area.
- Most applications are fully covered by no-extension (one cabinet) set-ups, but up to two units can be connected when an expanded vertical coverage area is suitable.
- Attractive and narrow 84mm (3.31") design allows speakers to fit in well with the interior decor of the venue.
- Optionally available mounting brackets allow gap-free installation of speakers on a wall, for an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Energy-efficient line array configuration requires less input power to deliver required output.
- High-quality sound reproduction even when an equalizer is not used.
- Fully effective operation is possible without additional amplification equipment, saving space and adding to the unit's cost effectiveness.
- A wide variety of optional mounting brackets is available, for wall-mounting, rigging, and stand mounting the Type H speakers.
- Removable input terminal connectors make hook-ups easier and less cumbersome.
- For high-impedance operation, an optional matching transformer MT-S0301 is available.