The compact new SR-S Series Slim Line Arrays are the ideal choice for applications requiring clear speech intelligibility such as houses of worship, AV presentation and educational facilities. The SR-S4L (long-throw) speaker includes eight 4" cone drivers and twenty-four 1" balanced dome tweeters, all aligned to form a continuous linear sound source. Options include weather resistant models, multiple mounting hardware options and 70V transformer. The SR-S Series are backed with a five year manufacturers warranty.
- Slim compact design ideal for speech applications
- Low visual profile fits into demanding settings
- Highly controlled coverage yields improved intelligibility
- Multiple drivers (8 LF, 24 HF) for high sensitivity and power handling
- In-line driver arrangement for superior vertical coverage control
- All drivers share the same horizontal axis for best horizontal dispersion
- Horizontal coverage remains broad through speech range - 100 deg.
- High power handling: 600 W cont. (200 W, 24 hr. pink noise)
- SR-S4L Long-throw (0°V x 90°H)
- Components: 8 - 4" cone drivers, 24 - 1" balanced dome tweeters
- Full-range with built-in crossover or biamp
- Power handling: 600 W cont.
- High sensitivity: up to 99 dB, 1 watt @ 1 meter (500 to 5,000 Hz)
- Weather-resistant versions, optional mounting hardware and 70.7 V transformer available
- Five year manufacturers warranty