TOA's TC-631 and TC-631M Reflex Horn Speakers, rated at 30W, are designed for both indoor and outdoor paging applications, as well as for background music reproduction. The "M"-type model is designed for use in high-impedance (70V/100V lines) system and standard model for low-impedance 16 ohms system.
TC Series speakers feature newly developed diaphragms employing special heat-resistant polyimide film to prevent the diaphragm from absorbing moisture and changing shape, as well as to improve the low frequency characteristics. High speaker efficiency has also been realized by minimizing the gap produced when the diaphragm bobbin is installed in the magnetic circuitry slit.
Both speakers are designed to ensure high speech clarity and sound quality suitable for music reproduction. External hardware (screws, bolts, nuts) are made of stainless steel, and the mounting bracket and the horn itself are treated with 50-micron thick powder paint coating which is about three times thicker than that of the conventional horns. All of these factors combine to ensure the speaker's excellent weatherproofing and corrosion resistance. In addition, the external horn flare is made of aluminum that is more shock-resistant than resin.
High-impedance model is equipped with an input impedance selector switch (4 steps for 100V line, and 5 steps for 70V line) which facilitates the ease of impedance settings without requiring disassembly. The switch is also equipped with an OFF position to prevent speaker damage resulting from incorrect impedance setting.
- Stainless steel hardware(screws, bolts, nuts), and powder-coated horn and bracket ensure superb weatherproofing and corrosion-resistance.
- Shock-resistant aluminum round horn.
- IP65 compliant.
- High-impedance (70V/100V lines) model (TC-631M) and low-impedance 16Ω/30W (TC-631) model available.
- Power ratings: 30W.
- Panel-mounted input impedance selector on high-impedance models facilitates the ease of input impedance matching.
- Unobtrusive two-tone colours (off-white horn corresponding to RAL 9010 and grey driver unit corresponding to RAL7042) helps speakers blend into surroundings.