The TS-811 is a Chairman unit that can be connected to the conference system by a cable. The TS-811 is directly connected to the TS-919B1 or TS-919B4 Bridge unit, then to the TS-910 Central unit via the TS-918 Expansion unit.
Either the standard type (TS-903) or long type (TS-904) microphone can be used with the TS-811.
- Power Source: 24 V DC (supplied from the TS-918 Expansion Unit)
- Current Consumption: Max. 60 mA
- Modulation Method: Frequency modulation
- Input: Microphone terminal: XLR-4-31 type (dedicated for connecting the TS-903 or TS-904)
- Output: Monitor speaker: 8Ω, 0.2 W, Headphone: 3.5 mm mini jack (3P:monaural) x 2
- Connection Terminal: RJ45 connector
- LED Indicator: Speech indicator (flashes at communication failure), Power indicator (flashes at communication failure)
- Function: Monitor volume control, Headphone volume control
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to +40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
- Operating Humidity: 90% RH or less (no condensation)
- Finish: Top Panel: ABS resin, gray metallic, paint, semi-gloss
- Dimensions: 210 (W) x 68.6 (H) x 152 (D) mm (8.27" x 2.7" x 5.98")
- Weight: 560 g (1.23 lb)
- Required Microphones: TS-903 (standard), TS-904 (long) (select either one)