The TOA W-906A and W-912A Mixer Power Amplifiers control and mix up to six independent input signals plus two inputs with use of an expanding kit WE-2. The W-906A delivers up to 60 watts of output power and the W-912A 120 watts. Many optional accessory modules are available to allow the W-906A and W-912A amplifiers to be configured for a variety of applications. Edge connectors on the rear of the units permit TOA modules to be easily inserted for use.
Modules include the M Series microphone preamplifiers, available with muting, remote volume control, voice gate and compressor options. The U Series auxiliary preamplifiers, available with muting, remote volume control and compressor options. The B Series bridging transformers, available with muting option, the L Series line matching transformers, available with muting option, the S Series signal generator modules and the I-01S Exes interface paging module. Also available are the T-01S module featuring 600-ohm balanced output capability and the T-02S module featuring auxiliary input and balanced line output for music-on-hold.
The W-906A and W-912A Mixer Power Amplifiers have a built-in one-octave graphic equalizer with 9 bands to tailor sound system frequency response to room acoustics, reducing feedback tendencies and improving intelligibility. A built-in compressor circuit is provided to protect the output level from distortion as a result of excessive input and keep it constant. The compressorís threshold level can be adjusted. The W-906A and W-912A Mixer Power Amplifiers have output terminals to match 4- or 8-ohm speaker systems, or a speaker distribution system may be connected to the 25 or 70-volt terminals. Userís blank space is provided for additional functions to be made by the customers. The expanding kit (optional) may be loaded in this space when the number of inputs is increased.
Protection against tampering is assured by means of a key-locked hinged door. The W-906A and W-912A can be mounted in any four-inch wall with use of the BX-9F Flush Mounting Back Box. Wall mounting is also possible with use of the BX-9S Surface Mounting Box.
- Modular design allows fast and easy custom configurations.
- Engineered for high performance with wide frequency response, very low noise and distortion, and excellent output regulation.
- Six module slots accept TOA plug-in modules for unmatched flexibility.
- Flush or surface-mount with optional back boxes - BX-9F (flush-mount) and BX-9S (surface-mount).
- One octave nine band equalizer.
- High and low pass filters.
- Compressor prevents overload and distortion.
- Thermal, DC and overload protection with muting during power up.
- Peak and power indicators.
- Muting function for input priority override.
- Expandable to eight channels with optional WE-2.
- Five year manufacturers warranty.
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.