TOA's Wireless Guide System transmits and receives on five channels on the 470MHz frequency band. The WM-2100 portable transmitter provides clear coverage over a 30 meter distance while the WM-2110 desktop transmitter extends the distance to 70 meters. Input sensitivity control with six settings on the WM-2110 desktop transmitter and two-step mic input sensitivity control on the WM-2100 portable transmitter for ideal transmission without any signal degradation. WM-2110 desktop transmitter transmit on/off operation controllable with external equipment. Battery indicator provides at-a-glimpse battery level status. Four different microphone options - paging, tie-clip, close-talking, and headset microphones to meet specific requirements. Paging microphone and close-talking microphone equipped with press-to-talk feature to reject ambient noise. Desktop transmitter can be connected to external PA equipment for extending coverage area.
Several applications for the Wireless Guide System, including: on-site tours, listening assistance, simultaneous interpretation. The WM-2100 portable transmitter would be utilized by the speaker.
- Power Source: 1.5 V DC (Battery)
- Modulation: Frequency modulation
- Transmitting Frequencies: 470 MHz band (5 ch) (470.075, 470.150, 470.375, 470.625, 470.725 MHz)
- RF Carrier Power: 2 mW
- Oscillator: PLL synthesizer
- Frequency Response: 200 - 5,000 Hz (Portable transmitter to Potable receiver)
- Pre-emphasis: 50 μs
- Input Level: -50 dB* (sensitivity Hi)/-44 dB* (sensitivity Lo) (*Note: 0dB = 1 V)
- Battery Life: 18 hours (alkaline)
- Battery: AA (LR6) 1.5 V × 1
- Operating Temperature: -10 degrees Celsius to +40 degrees Celsius
- Finish: Resin, dark grey
- Dimensions: 62 (W) × 163.6 (H) × 32.5 (D) mm
- Weight: 115 g (battery included)
- Accessory: Neck strap x 1
Microphone required for operation. Two microphones options are made available for selection YP-M101: Tie-Clip Microphone, YP-M201: Close-Talking Microphone
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.