TOA's Wireless Guide System transmits and receives on five channels on the 470MHz frequency band. The WM-2100 portable transmitter provides clear coverage over a 30 meter distance while the WM-2110 desktop transmitter extends the distance to 70 meters. Input sensitivity control with six settings on the WM-2110 desktop transmitter and two-step mic input sensitivity control on the WM-2100 portable transmitter for ideal transmission without any signal degradation. WM-2110 desktop transmitter transmit on/off operation controllable with external equipment. Battery indicator provides at-a-glimpse battery level status. Four different microphone options - paging, tie-clip, close-talking, and headset microphones to meet specific requirements. Paging microphone and close-talking microphone equipped with press-to-talk feature to reject ambient noise. Desktop transmitter can be connected to external PA equipment for extending coverage area.
Several applications for the Wireless Guide System, including: on-site tours, listening assistance, simultaneous interpretation. The WM-2110 desktop transmitter would be utilized by the speaker.
- Power Source: 115 V AC, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 3 W
- Modulation: Frequency modulation
- Transmitting Frequencies: 470 MHz band (5 ch) (470.075, 470.150, 470.375, 470.625, 470.725 MHz)
- RF Carrier Power: 5 mW
- Oscillator: PLL synthesizer
- Frequency Response: 150 - 6,000 Hz (Desk-top transmitter to Potable receiver)
- Pre-emphasis: 50 μs
- Input Level:
- Standard input: -54 dB*/-60 dB*/-66 dB* (Mic), -12 dB*/-18 dB*/-24 dB* (Line)
- Maximum input: -30 dB*/-36 dB*/-42 dB* (Mic), +12 dB*/+6 dB*/0 dB* (Line)
- Mic/Line selection, 600 Ω, unbalanced, phone jack (*Note: 0 dB = 1 V)
- Remote Input: Make contact input: Release voltage: 2 V DC, short-circuit current: 0.2 mA, loop resistance: under 100 Ω;
Remote control mode: Transmit radio signal when at make
- Operation Temperature: -10 degrees Celsius to +40 degrees Celsius
- Finish: ABS Resin, dark grey
- Dimensions: 140 (W) × 31 (H) × 119.5 (D) mm
- Weight: 270 g
- Accessory: AC-DC adapter (1.8 m) x 1, Screw driver x 1, 3-pole phone plug cord (2 m) x 1
Three optional microphones are made available for selection YP-M101: Tie-Clip Microphone, YP-M201: Close-Talking Microphone, PM-660U Desktop Paging Microphone. Input can also be received from a PA amplifier.
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.