The TOA Impedance Meter, ZM-104A, has been designed to measure impedances in the speaker lines in sound systems. It is fully portable and is operated from internal batteries. This handy meter provides accurate direct readings in the manner of a circuit meter, simply by disconnecting the speaker line from the amplifier and connecting it to the measuring leads.
The range selector switch allows selection of three ranges, from five to one hundred thousand ohms. Each time the range selector switch is transferred, zero ohm adjustment is necessary before operation. Its accuracy is less than plus or minus ten percent on all ranges. The ZM-104A requires one battery change only after more than 30 hours of continuous use. The ZM-104A is supplied with a convenient Impedance Output Chart. The entire unit is sturdy, light and easy to carry. It weighs a mere 2 pounds.
- Fully portable, compact and lightweight
- Wide coverage: 5 - 100,000 ohms
- Measures impedance of speaker lines up to 100k ohms
- Batteries: four (AA) (not included)
- Zero adjustment for accuracy on all ranges
- Easy operation: easy to read meter calibrates directly in ohms
- Includes carrying case, test leads and impedance to power reference chart
- Five year manufacturers warranty
- Replaces the TOA ZM-104