The Toben VPM RTP Interface Unit allows you to integrate existing Analog Paging and source devices into your VoIP network. The system automatically converts analog audio signals into Multicast RTP packets. These RTP streams can then be automatically picked up and played back by any local SIP devices which support Multicast Paging.
Unlike other units that require dry contacts or external triggering the VPM includes automatic audio level detection. All you need to do is set the input volume level to listen for and the system will automatically activate or de-activate network streaming as required.
For most applications installation is a snap: Connect the unit to your audio source and network, set it's IP address and configure your receiving devices.
- Supports any analog line-level unbalanced audio signal or external microphone
- Includes built in 70V step down transformer for direct connection to existing paging speakers or amplifier.
- Supports up to 3 simultaneous RTP output streams to allow for multiple codecs/addresses
- RTP output in standard G711 uLaw or aLaw VoIP formats
- Built-in web interface for complete management and configuration
- Compact size: 200mm x 100mm x 50mm (8"x4"x2")
- Power Adapter Included: AC 100-240V input, 5V 1A output