The TOA 900 series are widely recognized as the industry standard in installed sound system amplification. When reliability and performance are critical - such as in paging and music distribution for airport, hospital, and industrial sound systems - you can count on the TOA 900 Series to perform consistently, day-in and day-out.
The P-912MK2 (120 W) Single Channel Power Amplifier is engineered for high performance with wide frequency response, very low noise and distortion, and excellent output regulation. A single module slot allows you to easily configure custom configurations using TOA plug-in modules with an extensive array of features and connector types. Outputs include transformer isolated 25 V, 70 V and 8 ohm plus a direct low-impedance mode if non-transformer operation is required.
Other features include a direct input, selectable input sensitivity, low-cut switch and protection circuitry. The 900 Series Power Amplifiers are UL and cUL Listed and carry a five year manufacturers warranty.
- Modular Single Channel Power
- Amplifiers for paging, background/foreground music distribution and music/messaging-on-hold.
- Proven TOA Quality and Reliability
- Engineered for High Performance with wide frequency response, very low noise and distortion, and excellent output regulation.
- Input Module Slot accepts most TOA plug-in modules for custom system configurations.
- 25 V, 70 V and 8 Ohm Transformer-Isolated Speaker Outputs with screw terminal connector and protective cover plate.
- Direct Low-Impedance Output Mode bypasses output transformer.
- Direct Input for connecting an external mixer or other source.
- Selectable Input Sensitivity to accommodate high or low input levels.
- Master Volume Control
- Low Cut Switch to limit low frequency response.
- Normal, Clip, Power, Protect, and Signal Indicators provide unit status.
- Rear Panel AC Convenience Outlet for powering external equipment
- Turn-On Delay disconnects output during power-up.
- Over-current and Thermal Protection Circuitry prevents potential damage from overload, short-circuit, or overheating.
- Volume Control Security Knob Included
- Optional Accessories: 900 series Plug-in Modules (see individual module speciﬁcations), MB-25B Rack-mount Kit (2 RU), PF-511 Perforated Rack Panel (2 RU), YA-920 Volume Control Security Knob (1 included)
- UL / cUL Listed
- Five Year Manufacturers Warranty