The 5150 Series Shock Sensor is a new line of glassbreak sensors with improved aesthetics. Its clean design makes the detector one of the most low profile sensors in the industry. Advanced piezo transducer technology powers the sensor, so no power is needed from the loop. Instead, the piezo generates its own electricity when it bends as the glass breaks. Bending of the transducer must occur for the sensor to go into alarm providing excellent false alarm immunity.
Specially formulated 3M tape holds the shock sensor on the glass. The tape, which sets up quickly, has been field-tested for proven reliability. The sensor can be repositioned during the first five minutes of installation.
For up to 10' (3 m) of protection on a single pane of glass, the 5150 is ideal for small glass rooms, next to kitchen sinks, in high noise areas, in occupied factory and office environments, and in retrofit installations where only 2-wire protection is practical. The 5150 offers 24-hour perimeter detection and its on-the-glass mounting is a visual deterrent.
- New low profile design
- Up to 10' (3 m) range on a single pane of glass
- Easy to use, field-proven 3M adhesive mounting
- Detects all types of glass without adjustment
- Ideal for 24-hour loop protection
- Detects all glass types without sensitivity adjustment
- On-the-glass mounting is visible from the outside to deter potential intruders
- One sensor per pane of glass required for complete coverage
- Manufactured with white flame-retardant ABS plastic
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.