4 Pair Category 3 (Cat3) wire with many applications: telephone, security and PA.
- Conductors: 24 AWG solid bare annealed copper
- Insulation: Flame-retardant semi-rigid PVC
- Rip Cord: Applied longitudinally under jacket (except 3 and 4 pair)
- Jacket: Non-Plenum rated (FT4, Riser), Flexguard flame-retardant PVC, Sequential footage markings
- Packaging: 1000' Pull-Pac (PP)
- Applications: Voice, security, public address, 100 VG-AnyLAN, 52 Mbps ATM, 4 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5), 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- Compliances: ANSI/TIA/EIA 568B.2 (Category 3), ANSI/ICEA S-90-661 (Category 3), NEC/CEC Type CMP
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.