The BV-500GB is a ceiling mount 360 degree PIR Motion Detector with an integrated glassbreak sensor. It is ideal for rooms requiring a uniform 360 degree detection pattern and provides the benefit of having both motion and glass detectors in one housing. With its 360 degree vision, this Detector sees and "hears" all around, up to 25' in diameter for the glassbreak and up to 40' in diameter (at a 12' mounting height) for the PIR.
The BV-500GB offers the advantage of having two independent detectors, in one small unobtrusive device. Its patented Dynamic Sound Analysis detection system offers instant detection of breaking plate, tempered, wired or laminated glass, while at the same time offering immunity to a range of noises that could cause lesser detectors to false alarm.
- Combination PIR with glassbreak detector
- Includes all features of the Bravo5 PIR and Acuity glassbreak detector
- Signal analysis for consistent detection throughout the coverage pattern
- Temperature compensation for improved catch performance at critical temperatures
- Patented Multi-Level Signal Processing (MLSP) for accurate detection of human IR over a broad range of temperatures
- Sensitivity adjustment to configure the detector for normal or hostile environments
- High level static and transient protection
- Exceptional white light immunity
- Excellent RF immunity
- ULC Rated
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.